Here are the items you need to do to winterize your car.
- Check the fluids.
- Test the battery.
- Look at the tires.
- Replace incidentals, as necessary.
- Create or update your vehicle’s emergency kit.
- Put umbrellas and ice scrapers in easily accessible place.
- Make sure your roadside assistance membership is up to date.
- Aside from wiper fluid, clean your windshields and windows often.
- Test your heat and defrost systems.
The best way to prepare for winter is to be proactive. Your vehicle is valuable and vital to your life so treat it well to reduce the chances of it not working for you during the cold winter months.
From all of us at Insurance Freedom Associates we hope you have a safe winter season and, as always, we are here and ready to assist residents of Danville, Lewisburg, Milton, Norry, Selinsgrove and the surrounding area with all their home and car insurance needs